- Husband unemployed
- Grandmother in hospital
- Super nervous about implementing an important training this week
- Exhausted from getting no sleep the night before due to insomnia, which prompted me to go downstairs to read at 3:00 AM, which led to the discovery that my teenaged son had snuck out of house
- Husband offered a job – yay!
- Grandmother home from the hospital -yay!
- Day one of training a success – yay!
- Well-rested – yay!
- Son grounded and sentenced to yard work – lucky to be alive
Lesson learned: There’s always tomorrow, so hang in there.